Tuesday, March 6, 2012

LUX Reno - Beautiful products for your home

I was recently at a friends acreage, she just finished building her green home and it's beautiful.  I love the layout of the home and all the details,  I instantly fell in love with her stainless steel apron sink in her kitchen, with a slight curve in the front and the modern lines- it is gorgeous.  I found out she had ordered it online from a company in Vancouver, Lux Reno .  They have a great site, easy to use with tempting photos, and I've now heard from three people that have ordered from them - all of them had a positive experience.  If you're building a new home on Gabriola or thinking about doing some renovations, this might help you create your dream, oh and the prices aren't bad either!

No comments:

Post a Comment