Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Art : The Local Buzz

Well, if you we're out on the Gallery Tour during this past weekend you will have noticed that a lot of studios had a great energy buzz happening. After a 6 year break from being on the tour (2 children born during this time), I was excited and nervous to go back on. This is what my studio/living room (#14 on the tour) looked like for the weekend. If your looking at coming to the Island to immerse yourself in the arts and develop your own artistic endeavours, then I'd have to say this is the right place to do it. The tour was great, I met a lot of people, had a great time, appreciated the feedback and made some sales. I have a lot to be thankful for and I'll be back on again next year.
My 6 yr old daughter, displayed a few paintings and made 4 sales, proof of the supportive community here.

No comments:

Post a Comment