Thursday, December 13, 2012

Thumbs up to HOLLY TREE DENTAL

We've taken our children to Holly Tree Dental in Nanaimo, about a 10 minute walk from the Gabriola ferry and I must say that I have been very pleased with their service.  They are great with the kids, have an inviting lobby and they are creative !  One of my children had the habit of being a thumb sucker at night and at the last check up they let her know that it would soon cause her some long term damage, they then showed her a "gold thumb trophy" that she would receive if she could make it 30 days without popping that thumb in her mouth.  It's now been 30 days since that appointment and we went in today to have her thumb cast so that they could make her trophy- trust me we had tried a lot of techniques to get her to stop.  I also like the phone calls they make the day before the appointment, reminding clients of their appointments, how long the appointment should take and how much it will cost.    They get two thumbs up from us!

2 comments:

  1. hello!! Very interesting discussion glad that I came across such informative post. Keep up the good work friend. Glad to be part of your net community. Dental implants Northampton

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice post! This is a very nice blog that I will definitively come back to more times this year! Thanks for informative post. Valley Imaging Partners

    ReplyDelete