Sunday, May 30, 2010

Gabriola Photography Blog

I recently read a blog that Peter Llewellyn, a photographer on Gabriola, wrote about point and shoot cameras. It's been a year since mine was unfortunately dropped just minutes after receiving it, while it still functioned well for family photos, it didn't do the job for work. I read his article, wrote down the model and headed to Nanaimo for my purchase. I ended up with a similar model, not the same as in the end I realized mine needn't be fast as his, he was photographing Olympic athletes. I'm really enjoying my new camera, it's compact, easy to use, light, has an amazing zoom and takes great photos. I took this shot of the beautiful poppies my mom has growing in her garden with my new Panasonic Lumix DMC-ZS7. If your interested in photography I would recommend following Peter's blogs and if you have the time take one of his workshops.

No comments:

Post a Comment